Monday, July 26, 2010

Chatting It All Up and Shit!

Tonight I'll be taking part in the Kiss Me Deadly chat for the release of that YA paranormal romance anthology. If you look for me there, I'll be Danny Marks, so don't go calling me some other secret name or nothin' cuz I'll be like "Who?" Anyways, if you're into chatting, and I know many of you are, I'll be there with the likes of Trisha Telep (editor), Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush Hush), Sarah Rees Brennan (The Demon's Covenant), Michelle Zink (Prophecy of the Sisters), Rachel Vincent (My Soul to Keep), and Karen Mahoney (The Iron Witch) possibly, she's sick so she's hoping she'll make it. Here's the link to that!

Awesome YA Chatting with Chatty Chattertons!

It's from 6:00 PM PST or 9:00 EST or whatever time, wherever you are. I think we'll be available for about 90 minutes at the most.

I can't imagine what anyone has to ask me about this story, but I'd be happy to answer just about anything. And, yes, for those who know me, I'll try to restrain the filth.

No comments:

Post a Comment