Thursday, June 16, 2011

Where the Heck Am I, These Days?

So I primarily use this blog as an alternative to my Youtube Channel. But I thought I'd jot down a quick note to let you know that I've joined a few different group blogs and you definitely want to check them and the other authors I'm blogging with. Some really cool folks.

First up, the Class of 2k12, is a pretty prestigious group, but our website isn't live yet, though our older sister group, The Class of 2k11 is going strong! The Classes have been around for quite a while and have some pretty awesome authors among their alumni, including Jay Asher, Cassandra Clare, Melissa Marr, Elizabeth Scott and Jeri Smith-Ready. Super excited for our grand opening. We'll be having tons of giveaways!

Another group with lots of history is The Apocalypsies. Last year had The Elevensies, The Tenners were in 2010. But everything must come to an end and what better way to greet the apocalypse than with AWESOME books. Check out our website for interviews and giveaways!

Last but not least, I've joined The Nightstand. We're a group of paranormal and thriller authors and we just launched our blog with a big contest to win Dia Reeves's SLICE OF CHERRY and Malinda Lo's HUNTRESS. Our sister blog, Brave New Worlds, has WITHER by Lauren DeStefano and POSSESSION by Elana Johnson up for grabs to celebrate their launch. Go. Now!

If you're unfamiliar with any of these groups, click on the links and check out some awesome YA and MG books!

No comments:

Post a Comment